Monday, July 18, 2011

A-m-a-n-d-a

Thank you Urban Dictionary for making my day. I just looked up my name, here are some of my fave results:


1.


A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.
1. Damnnn, Amanda's lookin' fine today, as usual.
2. I wish I was Amanda, shes so pretty and nice!

4.


Most have a nice and big butt. They grow into their boobs and are really sweet and kind. You could never stay mad at an Amanda. They are loveable and kind. They never miss a chance to say sorry for anything. Everyone loves Amanda.
Amanda's so pretty and kind.
6.

The most awsome event, person, or place

7.


an extremly beautiful girl. very loveable . awsome kisser . nice curves , everything you want in a girl
friend 1: yo i met this girl her name is amanda.

friend 2: is she thick ?

friend 1 : of course her name is amanda

check for yourself!

No comments: