So Monday (when I attempted to mobile blog this) I was sitting on a patio of a restaurant drinking endless Mimosas, here's the experience I had (while reading Eat.Pray.Love)
"This day I wonderful and fantastic in every way. Then this girl Sita next me, she is maybe 6 or 7. Everything she has said makes me smile. She asked if they had applesauce- hey a kid who knows what she wants. She looked to her sister (maybe a year age difference, if that) and says I can't wait to meet baby Jesus in heaven! The sweetest most sincere thing I have heard in a long time. I went back to riding and heard her comment -again, to her sister- you should just hug everybody. Tue mind of a child is an amazing thing. This girl is smarter than many of my college professors! I could sit and listen to her talk all day- she was just saying how she know what the word absent means. I wish the world thought the way this child did. So many people would be much happier!"
No comments:
Post a Comment